Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Isabel Celis : 911 Call - Sergio Is Deceptive.

Comments picked up from poster VITA

From LE transcript

Sergio calling 911

Even the 911 Operator is stunned by Sergio said to her, that she stumbles over the word abducted.
The combination of his tone and he not being upset and then using the scariest word to Happen to a child.

911OP: Why do you think she as abdupted (ph) abducted?

I am going to break his words into split sentences. His first words said to the 911 Operator. In his call his first words to report a missing person, he sounds like he is ordering a Pizza.

When the 911op does not react in alert, Sergio changes. He then begins to speak at a rapid pace.
Firing off the information below.

SC: I have no idea.

We woke up this morning

and went to get her up

start her baseball game

and she's gone

I woke up my, my sons

I, we, looked everywhere

in the house and

my oldest noticed

that her window was wide open

and the screen

was laying in the backyard

We've looked all around the house

**this why the 911OP says next
***911OP: Okay hang on

She cannot keep up with his rapid fire, she knows she has to slow him down, to gain his information.
He keeps talking, he does not pause,

SC: are running, yeah, my sons

are running, around the house

looking for her

remove her 911: Okay Hang On

He does not stop, his complete said

I, we, looked everywhere

in the house and

my oldest noticed

that her window was wide open

and the screen

was laying in the backyard

We've looked all around the house

are running, yeah, my son (sons)

are running, around the house

looking for her...read more
http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com.es/2012/05/sergio-celis-deceptive-911-call.html